Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New product reviews.

I do hope you all enjoyed your Memoial Day weekend.

My daughter is aware and is also very supportive of  my excitement as a product reviewer.  She ordered a box from GLOSSY BOX (they featured a box for mothers day exclusively) and had it sent to me.

Glossy Box is a subscription based company that sends you boxes full of beauty products on a monthly basis when you sign up with them.

I was not aware as to what extent the subscription for "boxes" has reached but I did my researsh and found it to be HUGE!  I really like the concept.  You sign up and receive boxes on a monthly basis and you tell them to stop sending the boxes whenever you like.  It can be  temporary or for good and they automatically stop charging you for the subscription.

When you you feel you would like to start receiving boxes again just sign back in.

My researsh also lead me to CRAVEBOX; something I am absolutely loving.

Check out my videos  ...Let me know what you think : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET DAILY MONEY DEPOSITS