Friday, May 17, 2013

Cell Phones!!!!!! UGH : (

I have the hardest time with my cell phone(s)!


Latest two....

HTC Ozone Smart Phone...LOVE(d) IT!! Powered by VERIZON whom I also LOVE;
droped 'one more' time too many;screen completely destroyed : (















Refusing to pay the ridiculous amount for a new phone that "carriers" charge, I "downgraded "
to a prepay... SAMSUNG Montage.  Nice phone serving its purpose until the screen gets
wet...like raindrops wet.  UGH!! 
Stops working completely.


 I've lost my contacts, I've lost all my latest test messages and its just VERY frustrating.  Needless to say...I am downgrading once again. 

Downgrading even further to freak my kids out; I am getting an $11 FLIP PHONE!!! lol
Meet the SAMSUNG ENTRO : )

 
 
It's gonna be temporary and it's gonna fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET DAILY MONEY DEPOSITS