Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My holiday was nice and relaxing and I enjoyed opening more items from my 'Just Jewelry' order.. I love the new pieces.  I will post a video soon but in the meanwhile check out the
 The Just JewelryCatalog and let me know what I can help you with.

 I posted a video and some of you were surprised that I am on YouTube : )  I have been a member of the YT community since 2008. 

Check out my channel Crystastic Jewels when you get a chance and if you are apart of the YT community subscribe and I will subcribe back so that we can connect more!




1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have been researching Just Jewelry. I am thinking about becoming a consultant for the company. I am not sure if you are still a consultant, but could you tell me a little bit about the business and what you did and did not like about it being a consultant for Just Jewelry? Did the jewelry sell? There is little information on the internet about the company so I just wanted to learn a little bit about it. I love the company and everything that it stands for, but I want to make sure that I am making the right decision.

    Thanks in advance,

    elegantdesire3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

GET DAILY MONEY DEPOSITS