Friday, January 20, 2012

ORGANO GOLD




I love coffee and wanted to share this with you all. I love Folgers, Maxwell House and Eight O'Clock coffees, recently I had a customer bring me ORGANO Gold "Gourmet Cafe'Supreme", it is Ginseng powder and coffee blend with 100% certified ganoderma (a bitter mushroom long used to promote health in traditional Chinese medicine) extrarct...do not let the description fool you though. The tast of the coffee is so refreshing you will be pleasantly surprised.

This coffee is so tasty!! I was very impressed with the tast, I have ordered some for myself and will get it to you if you are interested Please comment or send me a message and I will give you more information.

When you visit my Youtube AND SUBSCRIBE : ) I will send you a sample; leave the comment "Organo", msg me your info and your sample will be on its way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET DAILY MONEY DEPOSITS